Can you be a hero to over 1,800 puppies Lifeline Puppy Rescue will save this year? For under $3 a day, you, your family, or organization can give support and life saving resources by becoming a Kennel Sponsor.
With a kennel sponsorship, you will be providing veterinary care, spaying and neutering services, transport, enrichment, rehabilitation, and love to homeless puppies as they get the care they need to find forever homes.
As a Kennel Sponsor, you will be commemorated with a personalized placard placed on your kennel for one year. This can be your chance to:
- Honor a loved one (two-legged or four)
- Advertise your business
- Celebrate a special occasion
- Or simply give back to your community
Your Kennel Sponsorship Includes:
- Personalized placard
- Shelter tour to see your impact for up to four people
- One Lifeline Puppy T-shirt
- Recognition on our blog and social media
Your support gives hope and second chances to puppies that might otherwise have none. You can become a part of a community that has rescued over 38,000 puppies since it's inception and is dedicated to providing a no-kill sanctuary to puppies and mom dogs in need.
Make an impact, sponsor a kennel.
Limited Sponsorship Opportunities, get your personalized plaque on one of:
- 16 Puppy Nursery Kennels ($500)
- 13 Outdoor Kennels ($1,000)
- 7 Indoor Kennels ($1,000)
Kennel sponsorships are available for each calendar year (January-December). Sponsors make a one-time or monthly payment. Payments can be made with cash, check, Visa or MasterCard.
Become a kennel sponsor by e-mailing: Outreach.email@example.com