Kids That Care
Do your kids love puppies? Do you want to give them the opportunity to make a difference in their community? With the Kids that Care Program, they can be a part of a program designed for responsibility, community involvement, and helping rescue puppies in need!
What is the Kids that Care Program?
Over the years, we have had some amazing young people who wanted to become involved with Lifeline Puppy Rescue by raising funds and support for our cause. We wanted lend our support in integrating kids into our community by creating a toolkit to make giving back easy and fun!
How does the Kids that Care Program work?
Most programs take 1-3 months and Lifeline Puppy Rescue is here for you every step of the way! It just takes some:
- Organization (made easy by our toolkit and the support of Lifeline Puppy Rescue!)
- Collection of donations
- Dropping off donations at Lifeline Puppy Rescue
- Letting everyone know how awesome you are!
What does it take to be a Kid that Cares?
Any child who is:
- 9-15 years old
- Living in Colorado
- Responsible and organized
- Willing to ask for donations and keep them safe
- Excited to save the lives of rescue puppies!!!
So if your child ready to take on a new and fun way of making an impact in their community all while helping puppies, sign them up for the Kids that Care Program!
The ability to leave a comment is coming soon.